- Major projects require a high quality of concrete consolidation. Our external vibrators make compacting in-situ concrete a breeze. Despite the compact dimensions and the light weight, the consolidation of large in-situ concrete areas is no problem at all.
- First-class concrete consolidation is crucial when it comes to producing concrete surfaces. For the consolidation of precast elements, we therefore offer you a series of first-class external vibrators that you can use to create wonderfully smooth and even surfaces on walls, columns or pillars.
- Loosening, separating, transporting - our external vibrators are especially the right choice for applications in silos, on conveyor chutes or in screening technology. They make loosening and separating bulk material in silos, for example, a breeze for you.
- Our PEV series should be your first choice when it comes to long-term applications or a lack of a power connection. We offer you several models with different vibration frequencies and centrifugal forces for lightweight to heavy formwork.
- You will find the right fastening system for any external vibrator here. In this way, our external vibrators can be brought exactly to where you need them.
Our external vibrators – When are they used?
External vibrators, alongside internal vibrators, are the second method to consolidate concrete. External vibrators are affixed on the outside of concrete formwork, depending on the thickness of the concrete. That also presents a difference to the internal vibrators, because the internal vibrator is used directly in the concrete. The external vibrator not only consolidates a single spot, but also the entire concrete mass. This makes it possible to consolidate inaccessible spots. The vibration is transferred to the entire concrete formwork and therefore is passed on to the freshly mixed (green) concrete.
Smoothing different concrete surfaces
Thanks to their high economic efficiency, the external vibrators are primarily used in pre-cast concrete part works. There the concrete parts are series produced and at the same time a standardized procedure is required for concrete consolidation. This works fastest and most precisely through the application of external vibrators. In addition, external vibrators are used when a particularly good quality of surfaces is required. “Good quality” means that the concrete surface does not need to be processed further afterwards and therefore meets special requirements. In order to find the correct model for every concrete thickness, Wacker Neuson offers you over 40 external vibrators with various speed versions. It therefore does not play a role whether dealing with an in-situ casting formwork or a light to heavy concrete formwork. We always have the right external vibrator for you. All products have been developed and produced in Germany and represent a high grade manufacturing process.
External vibrator or pneumatic vibrator?
The external vibrator beats the pneumatic vibrator by miles on construction sites. The work with external vibrators is both economically and technically a better solution. They require less maintenance, have less downtime and qualitatively provide better results. They also have a lower energy consumption as they can be immediately put into operation after being switched on and a stand-by operation is not required.
Special features when using external vibrators
The most important thing you need to be aware of when using an external vibrator is along with the vibration frequency, the thickness of the concrete to be consolidated and the applied concrete formwork. The various model ranges enable optimal adjust to every condition. Our versions stretch from small external vibrators for light assembly and wooden formwork to the larger models for steel formwork. Every single model is however individually adaptable when it comes to the rpm and operating voltage. From just a few hertz to 200 hertz, everything is present. The speed-stable asynchronous motor, which is equipped with an adjustable eccentric weight, ensures a constant result.
The right fastening for any external vibrator
Not only the selection of appropriate external vibrators is important, but also the correct fastening. In addition to a wide range of products, we offer you a large selection of fastening clamps. The simple assembly and handling allow for an easy replacement of the external vibrator, because disassembly is no longer required. This ensures a secure hold of the external vibrators.
With Wacker Neuson's external vibrators, you can create a result that is worth seeing.